Thursday, September 16, 2010

Welcome to Parrot Tongue

Ok, so here's the deal: There is so much going on in the world around us, and we all develop opinions about what we see, hear and experience. I understand that blogs are really popular now and everyone has one. And we all want our own blog to be seen. So I am not expecting any miracles in regards to my followers. But I hope that those of you who are interested in reading what I have to say may benefit from this blog (even if it is to laugh and joke about my opinions or writing abilities).
I would love to be judged and hear what you think of me and my posts, so please leave comments. Don't be shy. The only request I make is that you keep posts PG-13 (though I am almost certain that by saying that, someone out there will undoubtedly post an extremely vulgar comment - please don't). Thanks.
Sincerely,
Parrot Tongue

1 comment:

  1. Dear Parrot Tongue,

    You do have a way with words, and I admire that in you! Good luck in your opinionated endeavors!

    Just out of curiosity, why did you decide parrot tongue?

    ReplyDelete